Ramuc Hi Build Epoxy Swimming Pool and Spa Paint - 2 gallon kit
Ramuc's Hi Build Epoxy Swimming Pool Paint offers a hard, tough, durable finish with unsurpassed stain, chemical, and abrasion resistance. These epoxy paints can be built to 20 mils and more, offering smoothing qualities on rough surfaces. Because of their chemical cure, these epoxies are the paint of choice for indoor and outdoor pools.
**Free Shipping on Orders of $299 or more (48 US States Only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.
RAMUC coatings are rapidly becoming the paints of choice for longest lasting application of concrete, gunite, plaster, marcite, fiberglass pools and spas. CANNOT be applied to chlorinated rubber, metal, wood.
Available in White, Dawn Blue, Black or Beach Beige only. Scroll down for color samples.
Don't know which pool paint to buy? Click here to find out:
What Swimming Pool Paint Do I Need?
- * EP Hi Build offers the longest lasting protection of any RAMUC pool paints.
- Builds up to 8 mils dry per coat to a hard satin finish. (Mix ratio 1:1)
- Packaged in a 2 gallon kit.
- Renovates aged concrete, plaster, and fiberglass surfaces
- Up to eight or more years of service life
- Satin finish
- Abrasion and chemical-resistant
- Superior choice for spas and other fiberglass surfaces.
- Two-coat system on bare surfaces
- Alternative to replastering at one-third the cost
- Closed containers have a shelf life of 5 years
- Available in white, black, dawn blue or beach beige. Scroll down to see colors.
NEED HELP PREPARING AND PAINTING YOUR POOL? NEED HELP FIGURING OUT HOW MANY GALLONS YOU'LL NEED?
Go to our DIY Pool Painting Tips page for more info.
- Application: Roller/Brush/Spray
- Mixing: Mechanically mix
- Fill Time - Outdoor: 5-7 dry days
- Fill Time - Indoor: 10 days
- Clean-Up: Ramuc Thinner
Three-hour "pot life" when component A and B are mixed together.
Do not apply to a weak or unsound surface.
*For shipping prices outside of the continental US, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.**New concrete must be cured 28 days before painting
**Adhesion will be adversely affected on concrete surfaces treated with a curing agent.