Armada Wood Finish for Boat Decks and Wood Floors
Armada is a long-lasting, durable coating that beautifies and protects expensive hard woods from the harsh elements of the marine environment.
Translucent Wood Finishes are superior to stain, varnish, oils & wood treatments. Armada allows the teak to breathe, which allows moisture to pass through the coating. Available in original and clear, both in satin and gloss.
- When applied, the oil alkyd resin based formula penetrates the surface of the wood sealing and protecting it.
- Subsequent coats bond with the first, building-up to a semi-hard varnish like coating.
- Because this coating is microporous and relatively flexible, it allows the wood to breathe and flex without causing the coating to crack or peel.
- Armada's finished color is similar to varnish, in both the gloss and the satin version; because the product is translucent, the finished color is dependent on the original color of the wood.
- Use on boat decks, wooden decks, outdoor wooden benches, chairs and other furniture.
Pricing & Shipping:
Free Shipping on this product! (48 US States Only). Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- Covers approximately 500 square feet / gallon; 3 coats needed for proper application - after that, 1 coat per year needed for maintenance.
- Translucent finishes for interior and exterior wood and teak.
- Superb to wood oils, stains and varnish.
- Iron oxide pigments shield the wood against UV sunlight.
- It is easy to apply, is quick drying, flexible and has superb flow and leveling.
- Allows the wood to breathe and moisture to escape from the wood.
- No sanding needed between coats.